WHY LATERAL TO FULLERTON?
- Culture is lateral friendly – Laterals start at pay rate closest to their current pay and classic PERS members are given 3@55 PERS retirement. PEPRA members are at 2.7@57 formula.
- Competitive pay and benefits. Scheduled pay raises through FY 2021. Bonuses for POST certificates, bilingual pay, and longevity. Up to 5 years of sworn time from other department counts towards longevity pay!
- State of the art equipment: New patrol rifles, updated fleet, new MDT computers, choice of either external vest or traditional uniforms.
- 3/12.5 work schedule for patrol, 4/10 for investigations, motors, and other non-uniform positions
- Over 15 specialty assignments including county and local task forces, gangs, narcotics, motors, Homeless Liaison Officers, SRO, and SWAT.
- 150 sworn department – we value our family environment with yearly planned outings including Baker 2 Vegas, annual BBQ competition, Laughlin river trip, Angels game, and golf tournament just to name a few.
- Well-equipped gym onsite with unlimited access.
For further information, contact a recruiter today. Most of our recruiters are laterals themselves and can answer all of your questions.
Come join the finest Police Department in North Orange County!